Attractive, durable, and affordable, these boards display artwork, notes, or other information in classrooms, reception areas, or offices. The fabric-backed vinyl surface is tough enough to resist crayon, glue, dust, and daily soil, but cleans easily with detergent and water.
- Vinyl is permanently laminated to 1/2" insulation board for excellent tack holding properties.
- Vinyl surfaces retain resiliency for years.
- Vinyl is treated to resist bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Economical yet exceptional wear resistance.
- Standard in anodized aluminum or solid oak trim. Call for information on other trim options.